Ready to settle in for another night at home?
Each day we’re rounding up some of the best livestreams to check out while you’re physically distancing at home.
Today we’re refilling your queue with a whole new set of things to keep you occupied, ranging from a free tour of Buckingham Palace to a live Melissa Etheridge concert.
Below our slideshow of today’s suggestions, you’ll find a rundown of the many options out there we’ve highlighted already.
Find something great we haven’t written about yet? Tell us about it in the comments and we might feature it in a future post.
- Learn how to play guitar
- Watch a free opera at the Met
- Virtually tour the Winchester Mystery House
- Watch free Sling TV shows and movies
- Take a free yoga class
- Workout with the Fitness Marshall
- Stream a simulated Tampa Bay Lightning hockey game
- You can virtually tour these 500+ museums from your couch
- Watch Broadway shows Like Cats and Sweeney Todd for free
- Listen to Audible Audiobooks for free
- Go on a virtual vacation
- Download coloring pages from over 100 museums
- These kids shows are free to stream on Amazon right now
- Take free cooking classes with Michelin Star Chef Massimo Bottura
- Stream these new-release movies at home instead of the theater
- Take these 600 online courses for free